From the CINC platform, you can receive all kinds of notifications about your leads and/or activity occurring on your site.
You can receive platform notifications via three different alert types:
- Push notifications through the CINC Agent Mobile App
Since there are so many different notifications, we have a place inside your Profile & Settings where you can manage them all. Learn how you can control your own CINC notification preferences below:
1. Visit Your Profile and Settings, located in the upper right side of your CINC Dashboard
2. Select the Notifications Tab:
3. Adjust your CINC notifications/alerts based on desired preferences.
If there's a check within the box of an alert type, you will get notified using that form of an alert. If it is unchecked, you will not.
You can get a lot of CINC notifications using all 3 alert types (text, email and mobile app push), but you will notice that some notifications/alerts are only available in one or two forms.
All modifications made to your Notification Alert preferences are automatically saved.
4. You can test your Notification alert types:
If you feel you are not receiving certain types of notifications or receiving too many of them, click the test button. You will be sent all forms of that notification that you have checked.
5. We strongly recommend not making any changes to your Master Settings
Pictured above are the master switches for all of your notification alert types. By default they will all be checked so the alert type will be enabled for you to receive. Please be aware that unchecking a Master Setting notification box will disable your ability to receive any alert of that type from CINC.