If you're on a team platform, adding additional CINC Users, like Agents or Financial Partners is easy for any Broker Level user to do!
1. Select Agents from your site's left side navigation bar. This will automatically bring you into your Manage Agents page.
2. Select the + Add Agent button on the right side of the Manage Agents page.
3. Complete the Add Agent form. Information labeled with an asterisk symbol (*) are required.
***The Send Welcome Email option will be pre-selected for you. The New Agent Welcome Email sends the agent their link to login with their username and password. You can deselect this if you wish.***
4. Before Pressing Save be sure you've selected the appropriate User Level for your new team member.
CINC User Levels Explained
Agent - Typically used for Buyer/Listing Agents/Inside Sales. By default agents can only see leads assigned to them. They also do not have any administrative rights to the platform.
Listing Agent - Used for agents in the listing role ONLY. They have the same level of access as an Agent. They also have automatic access to the Listings Dashboard.
Partner - Used by loan officers or financial partners. Partners have the same level of access as an Agent.
Broker - Typically used by Site Owners or any user that requires full administrative control of the platform. Brokers have access to all leads in the system.
5. Once the Agent is added, locate their profile on your Manage Agent's page and set them up with any additional permissions you would like for them to have. For more information on Agent Permissions, click here.
6. That's it! Now your new agent is ready to go!
Did you want to make this agent a New Financial Contributor? We'll show you how in our Add a New Contributor article.