* Note: the setup works at the individual agent level.
- First, you must have a Dotloop account. If you do not, you can create a free Dotloop account to test it out.
- Next, navigate to your Profile and Settings page in CINC by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the platform and choosing the Profile and Settings option. Next, click on the integrations tab on the left of the Profile and Settings page to go to the integrations page. Scroll toward the bottom of the integrations page and you will see the Dotloop Integration section.
- Login using your Dotloop account information.
- Click approve
- Select the account you want to use with Dotloop by clicking on the name.
- Done! Integration is now complete.
Sending Contact Info & Starting a New Transaction
After you have set up the integration, you can now send a lead over to Dotloop. To do this, navigate to the info section of a lead and scroll down to the Dotloop section. There will be a contact info section and a transaction info section with a "send to Dotloop" button and a "new transaction" button.
First, you must click the "send to Dotloop" button to send the contact info over to your Dotloop system. Once you do this, you will see the contact info that was sent to Dotloop appear in this section. Then, you can click the "new transaction" button to create the transaction for Dotloop.
After you send the contact info and create the transaction, the section will show all the basic information that Dotloop has in its system. Any changes to this basic information made in Dotloop will update nightly in your CINC platform. You also have the option of manually updating the contact info by clicking the sync button below the contact info or updating the transaction info by clicking the sync status button in the transaction info section.
Below is an example of what the transaction or a “Loop” will look like in Dotloop after the info has been sent over from you CINC site.