Our process for appointment requests has not changed, but how they appear in the calendar has. Along with the changes we made to our calendar's appearance and functionality, we updated how you can view your appointment requests.
Whenever you get an appointment request email, you will accept or decline the same way. How that is viewed in your calendar will be different and that is what this article is meant to help with! Here's the process...
1. Create an appointment request in the lead's profile. You can do this by going to the "Appointments" section under the lead's profile and select "Add Appointment Request".
2. When you select to add an appointment request, the below box will show. You can specify the start/end of the appointment and when the request expires. You can write a few notes about the appointment and select which agents you want to extend an invitation to. Keep in mind that the first agent to respond wins the appointment.
3. After you create the request, it will show in the lead's profile. You'll be able to View the Responses and also Cancel the request if necessary.
4. Now, the agents will receive an email asking them to either accept or decline the request. This is what the email looks like:
5. When the agent accepts the request, you'll be able to see which agent accepted the request by pressing View Responses. If multiple agents accept the request, they will both (or more) have the green checkbox.
6. Now, the person who created the request can choose the agent who will get the appointment. That person will need to click on the agent's name and click Save.
This will prompt the person to confirm the appointment and now the appointment will show in the lead's profile.
7. When the agent wants to go into their calendar to view their accepted, declined, or expired appointment requests, they can do this by going into their calendar. Next, they can click on the small black icon on the right side of their screen. It may have a red number on top signifying if they have any requests to address.
It will look like this when they click on that symbol:
You will see your pending, accepted, and declined events in this view.
You can hide the Appointment Requests box by selecting the same button that you selected to open the Appointment Request box. It is the small clock symbol that is on the left side of the gray Appointment Request box.
Have more questions? Click on the below links to some related topics:
If you have any additional questions about appointment requests, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-246-2717.