If you ever find yourself needing to apply an action to multiple leads, look no further than the Mass Actions button at the top of your Leads Dashboard. This article will go action-by-action and cover what each of these options can do. But first, let's talk about how to narrow down your dashboard to the leads you want to target.
Depending on the type of action you're looking to do, you will need to select the leads you want to perform it on first. You can use filters and labels to do this. For example, if you need to reassign leads from Agent A to Agent B, you would want to filter by Assigned Agents to see the leads assigned to Agent A. From there, you will click the Select All box next to Mass Actions and ensure you have every lead in the filter selected.
Once you have your leads selected, you can move on to the Mass Actions button. Now let's go over the actions available to you in the Mass Actions menu!
1. Send Email to Selected - this will send an email to all of the selected leads. From here, you can type a custom email or use one of our CINC email templates.
2. Send Text to Selected - this will send a text message to all of the selected leads. From here, you can type a custom text message or use one of our CINC text message templates.
3. Apply Label to Selected - this will apply a label to all of the selected leads. Labels are a great way to categorize and segment your database. They can also be used to trigger or stop drip campaigns.
4. Remove Label from Selected - this will remove a label from all of the selected leads. If you accidentally add a label to a group of leads, you can use this Mass Action to remove it en masse.
5. Add Selected to Pipeline - this will move all selected leads from one pipeline stage to another. This is especially helpful for imported leads.
6. Set Property Alert Frequency for Selected - this will allow you to change the property alert frequency for all of the selected leads.
7. Reassign Agents - this will reassign leads from one agent to another.
8. Toggle Sign-In Alerts - this will either turn sign in alerts on or off for all of the selected leads.
9. Trash Selected Leads - this will send the selected leads to the trash. A reminder - this does not delete leads from your dashboard. Rather, it will hide them from your default view, and you would need to filter by Lead Type to see any leads previously trashed.