What is Corefact and how can this partnership help your business?
With our our Corefact Integration, you will have the ability to add your leads to a direct mailer campaign with ease. We've partnered with Corefact to create a CINC branded store experience that you can access right from your CINC platform.
Here is how it works....
PART 1: Setting Up The Integration & Giving Agents Access
1. Only broker level users have the ability to enable this feature. If you are an agent level user, please contact your broker to discuss having this feature enabled.
2. If you are a broker level user, you can go to your site's Settings.
3. This will automatically put you in your General Settings. While in your general settings scroll down until you see the Mailer Campaigns section. You'll want to check the Turn On Corefact box and then select Update button to save.
4. With the Corefact integration now enabled, a small section will appear just below the box you checked allowing you to decide which agents should have access to the Corefact Integration. See image below. Click the blue SELECT AGENTS text. You will automatically be directed to your Manage Agents page.
5. Within your Manage Agents section, select the Edit Permission button for each agent you want to provide access to the Corefact Integration. Check the box next to Mailer Campaigns to give each agent access.
6. Once you enable Mailer Campaign access, the agent will receive an email letting them now they can now access the CINC Mailer Campaign store. The email will look like the one below:
PART 2: What Do I Do Now? (How to use the CINC Mailer Campaign store)
A. Send Leads to Corefact
***An important thing to note is that Corefact refers to leads as "contacts". So, when you see "contacts" in the store, it is referring to leads.***
1. Log in to your CINC platform and go to your Leads Dashboard.
2. Select the leads that you would like to move to Corefact. Once you have decided which leads you want in Corefact, you can go up to the top of the dashboard to the "Mass Actions" button and click on it.
3. After you click on "Mass Actions", choose the option to "Send to Mailer Campaign".
4. Once you have sent the selected leads to Corefact's mailer store
5. Once you have pushed the lead over, you can head directly to the mailer store to create your mailer and send it to your leads! Otherwise, you can hit "No, Later" and continue working on your Leads Dashboard.
B. Accessing the CINC Mailer Campaign Store
1. Click on "MAILER CAMPAIGNS" button that is located at the top of the Leads Dashboard.
2. This will take you into the CINC Mailer Campaign store. Corefact so kindly provided us with a nice breakdown of how to create a mailer once you're in the store.
***Please keep in mind that you must have a minimum of 50 mailers per each order.
Watch the video below to learn how to create an order in Corefact or you can read the pdf underneath the video.