CINC currently has multiple Zaps available to import leads and their information. The available zaps in Zapier are:
- Add a lead
- Delete a lead
- Update a lead
- Add a note
- Create a saved search
NOTE: If you haven't connected your CINC account to Zapier yet, stop here and go to this article:
You may have sources from other CRM's or lead generation applications that you'd like to send to your CINC platform. Before you use Zapier, please check with our support team to see if the source you're using is on our supported list. If you've already checked with support, continue reading to set up a zap in Zapier.
1. If you do not already have a Zapier account, please set one up.
2. Once you're logged in to your Zapier account, you'll need to create a new Zap by clicking on "Make a Zap!" in the top right corner of the dashboard.
3. When deciding what to use as the trigger, you'll want to pick where your leads are coming from. You may be using the email parser as your trigger or you may be using Facebook Lead Ads. Either way, you need to pick your Trigger.
4. Next, you'll pick what exactly is triggering your trigger. Typically, this will just be "new lead" or "new email". In our example, we are receiving a new email.
You'll want to make sure that you select the correct email parser if that is what you are using. Here's a screenshot of an example if you have multiple email parsers.
5. Now, you'll need to hit continue and select the correct email that this action will be created for. You will select the email that you sent your test email to in the Zapier Parser.
6. Make sure to test the step and continue.
7. Now, set up the "Action" to take when this email comes into Zapier.
A. Choose CINC on the list of apps.
B. Choose the action of "Add Lead".
C. Select your CINC account or add your CINC account. You will need your Zapier Key at this point in time. If you're not familiar with a key, please reach out to support for more information.
D. Set up your template. Select any labels to apply, agent to assign, source, etc. Make sure you apply the correct parsed information in the applicable lead details (phone number, name, email, etc).
8. Save and Continue! Test this zap and you're done!
If you have any additional questions about setting up the zap, you can reach out to Zapier support. If you have any trouble getting your Zapier Key, please reach out to CINC support.