Are you looking to bring your leads from an external source into your CINC platform?
Before you start setting up Zapier to bring your sources into CINC, check with our support team to see if your source is a supported source. You can email support at email@example.com or check the apps section of Zapier's website to find out. If your source is currently supported, you do not need this article. You need this one.
If your source is not supported, then you do need this article. You'll want to use Zapier to bring that source into CINC. The only requirement for this integration is a phone number.
Before you can begin, the owner of your CINC site will need to reach out to CINC support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the Zapier integration enabled. Only the site owner can enable this integration and set it up.
FOR SITE OWNERS ONLY:
1. Go to your Profile & Settings.
2. Go to the "Integrations" section and scroll down to Zapier. Copy the API Key that you see.
3. Go to this link and paste your API Key: Click Here
4. Now that you have gotten your API Key and registered for the program, you can start setting up your Zaps.
Before you can really start setting up your Zaps, you may need to use Zapier's free email parser. Some emails that are sent from third party sources do not format the content easily. For the email parser, you will want emails that are consistently formatted the same. The parser will pull information from the email and load it into CINC.
Here are the instructions and link to the Zapier parser. After the parser instructions, there will be a link to how to set up the Zap in Zapier.
1. Go to this link here to access Zapier's free parser.
2. Click Sign Up.
3. Click Create Mailbox.
4. Once you create a mailbox, you'll need to send a test email to the email provided. You will want to use an email that is from the desired source.
5. You now need to highlight and name the information you want to parse out into Zapier.
6. Click "Save Address and Template". You will see the following screen. Now, you're all done with the Zapier Parser. You can continue to the link below to setup the Zap!
7. After the initial template is set and additional emails have hit the mailbox, you can continue to improve the automated parser by reporting the parsed information as "inaccurate" or "accurate". You can also improve the parser by editing an extra template. This will help decrease any potential errors with the Zap.