How does Alex determine if a lead is Agent Ready?
Alex’s goal is to drive the lead to be Agent Ready. This means the lead is ready to speak to an agent on the phone to discuss their home search. See below for common phrases/scenarios that will trigger an Agent Ready disposition:
- expresses desire to talk to agent
- says they’re already working w/ someone on agent’s team
- asks about the agent’s commission
- requesting specific info/details about property (that we can’t automatically provide)
- asks to see a map
- asks about open house
- asks about market status
- asks for estimate value of home/property
- asks to see photos of the home/property
- asks to see similar properties
- has a question (that’s not covered by the other intents)
- asks if there’s a pending sale
- asks about pricing
When leads are marked as Agent Ready, Alex will notify the agent assigned via CINC Agent app, Email, or Text notification – this notification will include a link to the lead and a snippet of the conversation, so you know context. Log in to CINC from notification and review and work lead. Alex will ask the lead for their preferred call time (morning, afternoon, or evening) and when they’re available, so make sure to call the lead during their included day and time.