Our e-mail feature does not allow embedded codes for videos, so here is a work around to include video content via email.
1. Compose a new email. While there are many ways to compose an e-mail, the most common procedure is going to the Leads Dashboard, clicking on Quick Actions for that specific lead, and selecting "Send Email."
2. Before inserting the video, obtain a screenshot of the video to link that photo to the link for the video.
You can use Snipping Tool on a PC or by press the [Command] and  on your Mac.
Here's an example of what your image can look like:
4. After obtaining the screenshot, navigate back to the inbox and click the "Insert/edit Image" button in the toolbar.
5. Upload the image and insert it into the email by clicking the file folder by the source field.
Find the image on your computer, then select Upload.
After uploading, select the name of the file.
After selecting the file name, make modifications, if needed, to the image. Press OK.
6. Once the image is inserted into the email, highlight the photo and then click the hyperlink icon in the email toolbar.
Paste in the URL to where the lead can watch the video (YouTube, Vimeo, BombBomb, etc)
7. You're all done! The lead will then receive the email and when they click on the photo it will take them to the video.