Names/Info: Shows the leads name, contact information (including validity of contact information), quality score, and lead type
Labels: Shows all labels attached to the lead. Also includes the ability to attach a label to a lead.
Pipeline: Shows the pipeline status (including the ability to update) as well as the Quick Actions menu which features:
- Add Note
- Add Reminder
- Send Text
- Send Email
- Start Plan
- Trash Lead
- Merge Leads
Registered: Shows the time stamp of when the lead registered and the source that they came in from. A phone icon means that the lead registered through their mobile device, where a social media icon means that we have located a social media profile for the lead (based off of their email address).
Price/City: Displays the median price point of homes the lead viewed and their favorite city. Icons:
- PRE: Means the lead said they are prequalified
- 1st: Means the lead said they are a first time home buyer
- House: Means the lead said they have a house to sell
- House with a Star: Means the lead said they have a house to sell AND gave their address
- Teardrop: The lead has been or is on a drip campaign
- Blue teardrop: The lead is actively going through a drip campaign
- Grey teardrop: The lead was on a drip campaign and it has ended
Timeframe: Displays the timeframe in which the buyer wants to purchase. It is dynamic and will count down.
Last Login: Displays the timestamp of the last time the lead logged in, and the total number of times the lead has logged into site.
Last Touch: Displays the timestampe of the last time the lead was contacted via phone, email or text. Note that the timestampe will only display if call notes are logged and emails/texts are sent via the platform.
Next Reminder: Displays the countdown of when a reminder is due. If the countdown is negative, the reminder is now overdue.
Activity: Displays the lead's activity on the site. All of these can be clicked to see more details.
- Green eye: The number of property views
- Yellow Magnifying Glass: The number of saved searches
- Red Heart: The number of property favorites
- Blue Question Heart: The number of property inquiries
Assigned To: Displays who is assigned to the lead. For those with reassign or broker level permissions, you can reassign agents:
- Top Line: Buyer Agent
- Middle Line: Partner
- Bottom Line: Listing Agent