The video in the help article includes the old lead details. We are actively working to update all help an training content to reflect the update. For more information on your new lead details, CLICK HERE.
Names/Info: Shows the leads name, contact information (including validity of contact information), quality score, and lead type
Labels: Shows all labels attached to the lead. Also includes the ability to attach a label to a lead.
Pipeline: Shows the pipeline status (including the ability to update) as well as the Quick Actions menu which features:
- Add Note
- Add Reminder
- Send Text
- Send Email
- Start Plan
- Trash Lead
- Merge Leads
Registered: Shows the time stamp of when the lead registered and the source that they came in from. A phone icon means that the lead registered through their mobile device, where a social media icon means that we have located a social media profile for the lead (based off of their email address).
Price/City: Displays the median price point of homes the lead viewed and their favorite city. Icons:
- PRE: Means the lead said they are prequalified
- 1st: Means the lead said they are a first time home buyer
- House: Means the lead said they have a house to sell
- House with a Star: Means the lead said they have a house to sell AND gave their address
- Teardrop: The lead has been or is on a drip campaign
- Blue teardrop: The lead is actively going through a drip campaign
- Grey teardrop: The lead was on a drip campaign and it has ended
Timeframe: Displays the timeframe in which the buyer wants to purchase. It is dynamic and will count down.
Last Login: Displays the timestamp of the last time the lead logged in, and the total number of times the lead has logged into site.
Last Touch: Displays the timestampe of the last time the lead was contacted via phone, email or text. Note that the timestampe will only display if call notes are logged and emails/texts are sent via the platform.
Next Reminder: Displays the countdown of when a reminder is due. If the countdown is negative, the reminder is now overdue.
Activity: Displays the lead's activity on the site. All of these can be clicked to see more details.
- Green eye: The number of property views
- Yellow Magnifying Glass: The number of saved searches
- Red Heart: The number of property favorites
- Blue Question Heart: The number of property inquiries
Assigned To: Displays who is assigned to the lead. For those with reassign or broker level permissions, you can reassign agents:
- Top Line: Buyer Agent
- Middle Line: Partner
- Bottom Line: Listing Agent