Below the video you'll find the notes taken from the webinar:
-------------NOTES taking during Webinar---------------
How many deals do you execute per month from CINC Leads?
In ONE Month:
108 appointments with RE Agent (set appts with TIME and DATE with RE Agent)
- definition of appointment: Phone or Face to Face appt
18 received completed Loan Applications
What's your closing % from CINC Leads?
6-7 LO's, 18 completed apps may or may not have executed yet
Robyn's best GUESSTIMATE is that 16 of those 18 will close
200 leads, 16 closed = 8% Closing Rate on CINC Generated Leads
How do you decide who to call?
Taylor & Tina (ISA's) ROCK
- Any New Registered leads
- Any Lead who was Recently online - LAST LOGIN (that day or logged in since last dialing session)
- P1, P2, P3 Filters from 5 Steps to Convert More
Creates Labels for new agent partners - so necessary and help a ton!
- 1 year out, timeframe etc
- 1-3 mo. out and makes box red (hot lead!)
- called no answer
- bad email
- Trash a lead ONLY AFTER agent agrees
What do your conversations sound like?
Has a general call script (used for new ISA's, then they ween off of it and hit the important deliverables)
- Financing is never fun
- Fear of Yes or No
- Focus on Home Search because once the answer is Yes it's Super Fun
- scripting available at 37 minute mark in webinar recording
Who makes the best ISA's?
Someone who's great at conversations: Happy, natural
- general script
- detailed job description
How does Robyn find ISA's?
- hires mostly through word of mouth, referrals, scouting (server at restaraunt etc)
- some through ads
Have to remember calling through your leads all the time, do not rely on your ISA's and be responsible for the appointment.