A welcome email is sent to ALL new leads that register on your CINC site by default. For more information on the default CINC Welcome Email that is sent click here.
In this article you'll learn how to create a custom CINC Welcome Email should you wish to override the default Welcome Email.
How to Edit the Welcome Email:
1. Navigate to "Communications" on the left-hand navigation bar and select the "Templates" option.
2. In the CINC Templates group, scroll down the list and find the name of the welcome template you'd like to edit. It will be highlighted in red and should be entitled, "Welcome Email".
It will be highlighted in red and should be entitled, "Welcome Email".
Click on the name of the template and click "Copy Template" in the lower right.
3. After copying the template, scroll up to select it from the group, "Uncategorized" and click on the copy to make your adjustments!
4. Make sure under the settings "Welcome" is selected as the communication type and that you mark it as Private. That ensures it will overwrite the default welcome email for your leads.
5. Update the Title of the Copy of the Welcome Email. Save the template and it will go out to your new leads as soon as they register.