CINC currently offers 10 different Website Theme Templates to choose from to alter the look of your CINC website. Adjusting the website's theme is reserved for Broker Level users only and theme selection can be self-managed or adjusted at anytime.
Below, we'll demonstrate how quick and easy it is for our Broker Level Users/Site Owners to change a Site's Theme.
How To Change your Site Theme:
1. Navigate to the Website section of your Navigation Bar and click Theme Options
2. Next Choose your Layout by hovering over a theme.
- Hover over each layout, and select the layout you would like to use by clicking on the Green Checkmark .
- To preview each layout, click the Magnifying Glass .
- When selecting a new theme layout, we strongly suggest you consider one of our Castle Themes! These are the newest and most updated CINC layouts. The Castle Themes offer the absolute best consumer experience through an updated interface, and offer a variety of color palettes and font packages! Learn more about Castle Themes by clicking here!
- There are three Castle themes to pick from:
- Bonus: When updating your website theme, all existing site links, photos, and site information located on your Home Page will be moved over to the latest theme selected!
3. After selecting a Theme Layout, scroll down to select a desired Theme Color/Color Palettes and Font Package.
4. Click to Update in each section above to save your choices.
Learn how to add a Home Cover Video to your Castle Website Theme by CLICKING HERE.
Further questions on Website Themes/Templates? Please contact CINC Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 246-2717 for additional help!