The Branded Site can only be created/edited by a Broker level user. Everything for the Branded Site is controlled in the CINC Search Site page editor and themes section.
These are the recommended image dimensions for the branded site:
Hero/Cover Image: 1680x600px
Neighborhood Snapshot Images: 585x280
To edit the Branded Home Page or Branded About Page:
1. Navigate to the Page Editor
2. Edit the existing sections by clicking on the text that is already populated.
Make your changes in the pop up box and then click the blue check mark to save.
3. Edit the sections that are already populated by clicking the gear icon, the section title, or the arrows.
Change the Section Name: Click the name and enter your new text in the popup. Click the blue check to save.
Change Section Order: Click and hold the up and down arrow icon to drag the section to a new location.
Change the Section Background or Settings: Click the gear icon to display the options that can be changed for that section.
4. Add a new section by clicking the "Add Section" box located in the top right corner, or at the bottom in the middle.
Select the section type you'd like to add and then make your changes after it's added.
5. Save all of your changes by clicking the blue "Save Page" button.