Set custom nameservers for domains registered with GoDaddy
If your domain name is registered with GoDaddy but hosted through another company (or on a server you control), you'll need to change its nameservers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domain Manager (https://dcc.godaddy.com/domains)
- Select the domain name you want to modify.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Enter the CINC Nameserver values.
After updating your nameservers, allow 4 to 8 hours for other networks to access information for .com and .net domain names, and allow 24 to 48 hours for other networks to access information for all other domain extensions. If you have difficulty, contact our 24/7 technical support team for assistance.