Leads have the ability to unsubscribe from the following forms of communication through the CINC System.
- Text Alerts
- Property Alerts
- Favorite Updates
- Voiceblasts (this feature is no longer available)
If a lead has unsubscribed, you will see a symbol next to that contact method. The system will NOT send anything via that method of communication if the lead has unsubscribed.
Pictured below the lead is unsubscribed from both Text and Email forms of communication from CINC.
To Resubscribe a Lead to Email or Text:
If a lead has opted out of a form of communication, the lead is the ONLY person who can opt back in.
1. To resubscribe an unsubscribed lead, navigate to the expanded view of the lead profile, and select Subscriptions from the Activity Tab.
2. From the Subscriptions pop up menu, select the check box next to the method you'd like to opt the lead back in to. Note that you can either unsubscribe/resubscribe them from emails and texts as a whole, or you can unsubscribe/resubscribe them from specific types of emails and/or texts.
3. The following disclaimer will pop up for you to read and acknowledge:
After selecting Yes, the lead will receive one email message where they can click a link to opt back in to receive communication from the system.
4. You will receive a notification once the lead accepts to be resubscribed to receive communication.