Download the App Here:
Capture contact information of interested home buyers during live events using Open Houses by CINC.
As a CINC client, efficiently collect the details of individuals who visit your open house without pen and paper. To access this app login using the same email and password to access your CINC account.
- Quick and easy process to launch a new open house.
- All visitors will auto import into your CINC CRM and be assigned to the agent who hosts the open
- Ask qualification questions as visitors register, including: “Are you pre-qualified for a mortgage?” and “Do you have a home to sell?”
- Location based services recognize where you are located and suggests possible homes you may be hosting the open house.
- Personalize your open house with pictures of the home directly from your MLS.
- Collect contact information from visitors. If a visitor, is already in your CINC CRM a note will be added to their profile that they visited the open house.
- Automatically enroll visitors into Property Daily Alert Emails and other current communication plans (email drips) setup with standard new lead registrations.
Open Houses by CINC Quick Start Guide
1. Download the Open Houses by CINC from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
2. Launch the Open Houses by CINC App on your iPad or Android Tablet. Log in using your CINC site login details.
3. After you login you will be able to view the properties that are associated with your Office ID or Agent ID. Select the property you are at to start the open house.
4. Once the property has been selected you can turn the qualifications on or off (the default setting is on). Then click “Start Open House” to start collecting info
5. At the conclusion of the open house you can end the event by clicking the stop button
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the property saved in the lead’s details?
If the visitor was already a lead in your CINC CRM a note will be added to the lead’s details. If the visitor is a new lead in your CRM, the source for the lead will be listed as Open House App. For both types of visitors the property of the open house will be added to the lead’s “Property Likes.”
Where did the pictures come from?
The pictures shown are directly from your MLS.
Can I use the app without Wi-Fi or Cellular Data?
No, currently you have to be on a network with data available to be able to use the app. If you have a data-enabled iPad, you should be able to use your data plan, or you can use your phone as a mobile Wi-Fi hot spot. Also, if the home you are at has Wi-Fi, you could use that if approved by the homeowner.
My Microsoft Surface Pro also acts a tablet. Can I use that with the Open Houses App?
The Open Houses App is only available for iPads and Android Tablets.
Do the open house visitors have a specific source in CINC CRM?
Yes, all leads that are captured during your open house can be located under the source name “Open Houses App". Utilize your Source filter to find these leads.
What are the qualification questions asked if they are enabled when an open house visitor registers?
The qualification questions are the same questions asked if a lead registers on your website. These qualification questions include:
a. Have you been pre-qualified for a mortgage?
b. Are you a first time home buyer?
c. Within how many months do you plan to buy a home?
d. Do you have a house to sell first?
e. Are you working with an agent?
Can I view and/or modify the Open House Welcome email?
Absolutely! On the side navigation menu, visit Communications > Templates > CINC Templates. Locate the Open Houses Welcome Email template in order to view it's content. If you wish to edit the content select Make a Copy. Once the CINC template is copied, visit your Uncategorized folder to locate your copy of the Open Houses Welcome Email and make your modifications, pressing save once done!
When are the open house visitors imported into the CINC CRM?
Once the lead has signed in using the Open Houses by CINC app they can immediately be accessed within the CINC Agent App or CRM+ allowing you to make notes, set appointments, change the pipeline status, etc.
How do visitors check in/register?
Visitors sign in for the open house when they select “Check In” after the agent has started the open house.
They can share their name, email, & phone number along with answer the qualification questions.
After the open house final questions they will receive the confirmation “Thanks for stopping by! We’ll keep you posted with news and updates for this property.”
How can I see and/or modify the Open Houses Drip Campaign?
The Open Houses Drip cannot be modified, however you can view the contents of the campaign after you generate a lead through the app. We recommend creating an open house event using the App and registering as a test lead. Completing this action will surface the Open House Drip Campaign for you to view in the Campaigns section of your Communications tab.