A best practice for all CINC Users is to always use their desktop or CINC Agent Mobile App to begin a text conversation with their leads. The CINC system is then able to track the conversation thread.
Once a text message is sent through CINC and a lead responds, there is a unique yet easy way to reply to that individual from your cellphone's text messages.
See below on how to Reply to Text Messages from your clients via cell phone.
Additional notes on texting:
- When texting from the desktop or the CINC Agent Mobile App on your phone, the system sends out a text utilizing the CINC/Agent number
- Should a lead reply to your CINC/Agent number, or call that number, the communication is sent directly to the Cell Phone listed in your Profile and Settings
- When a lead replies to you, the reply you receive also comes from your CINC/Agent number. This is why you need to utilize the code that appear in front of a leads name when replying to them from your texting application
- Each lead has their own number code, and this is applied by the system after the lead texts your CINC/Agent number for the first time
- When replying to the lead using their unique code, the system delivers the text to that specific lead and also removes the code from your text to the lead, so the lead does not see this code
- Should you forget to include a code in your reply message, the system simply does not deliver a message to any lead. It does not reply to the most recent lead that texted you, nor does it reply to all leads in general