Market Reports, also sometimes referred to as Home Reports within the CINC Platform, are automatically generated for all cities within your MLS. They pull stats directly from your MLS listings on your site. It just combines data from active listings within that city.
Where can I find my site's Market Reports to send to my clients?
Most CINC websites operate on the Castle-Windsor Theme which is ideal due to the enhancements made to the consumer experience and how your leads engage with the listings and information displayed on your site.
For CINC sites currently operating on the Castle Theme for the consumer facing side, you can easily access the Market Report for any city listed in your ready made Quick Search links, highlighting your preferred target areas.
- Navigate to the Quick Search of the city you wish to pull the Market Report for. You will find your site's Quick Searches near to the bottom of your site's Home page. Reference image below:
- Select the Quick Search link for the city of your choice. In this example, we're looking to find the Market Report for the city of Marietta, so we've selected the "Homes for Sale in Marietta" Quick Search link from the list of target areas.
- After selecting the Quick Search link, we will be automatically directed to the listing results page for active and pending homes available in Marietta.
- To find the Market Report, simply scroll down the listings results page, focusing your attention to the information displayed on the left side of the screen opposite the pictures of the home listings.
- Locate the section titled Home Report. This is where you and your consumer will find the Market Report for Marietta, it's just displayed under a different name.
- The initial Market Report/Home Report snapshot for the city of Marietta in this example is immediately available as seen pictured above.
- Select See additional market statistics link to view the full Home Report/Market Report data provided to us from the MLS.
If your CINC Site is currently NOT operating on the Castle-Windsor Theme for your consumers, your Market Reports are accessible following the same steps detailed above!
These same Market Reports and Market Report Snapshots will also be present however on the listing results page, immediately following any search directly from the Search Bar of your site's Home Page.
Displayed below: Alternative Lucid Website Layout Theme and accompanying Home Page Search Bar.
Accessing Market Reports from the Search Bar on non Castle-Windsor sites
- Only for sites operating on non Castle-Windsor themes, type in and select the desired location you wish to produce a Market Report for from your Home Page Search Bar. In the example below, we are searching for the Market Report for the city of Marietta operating on the same "Lucid" Website Theme Site Layout.
- After selecting Search, you will be automatically directed to the listing results page for active and pending homes available in Marietta.
- The Marietta listing results immediately displayed next will also include the Market Report on the left side of the screen. Here we can see the Marietta Market Report snapshot.
- Select More to view the full Market Report data provided to us from the MLS.
What does the full MLS Market Report look like?
Below is a sample of the full MLS Market Report report for the city of Marietta in both examples.
You can view this live Market Report anytime at: http://www.searchstarlingcityareahomes.com/reports/ga/marietta
How can you send the Market Report to your clients and prospects?
1. There is a Dynamic Tag available when composing emails and texts through CINC that allows you to send a Market Report to each lead that is specific to their Favorite City indicated within their Lead Profile.
The [MARKETREPORTLINK] dynamic tag inserts the following into the email:
"Below is a link to your city's home evaluation report, or your "Market Report." This report is generated by analyzing home value and sales information for your area, and will provide you with important, real time data on the state of your market.
View the Market Report for [FAVORITECITY] at http://www.yoursitedomain.com/reports/ga/marietta
Not familiar with Dynamic Tags and how they work? Learn more about them here!
2. Alternatively, you can simply copy the direct website URL of the full Market Report displayed on your web browser and embed it into any email or text communication you send to your client through CINC!