Seller Lead Ad Landing Page
When a lead registers through a Facebook Seller Lead Ads, it's possible that they have never been to your website (as they convert directly on Facebook). They will then land on a Seller Suite Page, where they can receive a home valuation report when they give us their address. It's important that your opening line briefly addresses the leads source.
Scripting for Facebook Seller Leads
"Hi (lead), this is (your name). I saw you requested more information on your home value through our Facebook page."
- "What's prompting you to move?"
- "What would have to happen for you to be able to make a move?"
- "What value would make you sell your home today?"
- "What is your situation?"
- "Can I follow up and send you some sold property information on recent home sales in your area?"
- "I'd like to give you a more accurate value on your home. When would be a good time for me to do a quick tour to provide you with a comprehensive analysis of what you could sell for?"