1. Where can I find the new Listing Dashboard?
- In the left navigation panel open up the properties section and then select Listing Dashboard
2. Who has access to this? Can my buyers agent see the notes?
- Brokers, team leads, and listing agents (including those with the permission) Buyers agents won’t be able to see anything
3. How do listings/seller leads get populated in this section? Does it pull from the office ID like the properties page?
- It does not pull from the Office ID. There are 3 entry points. See How to article for further help.
4. I added a Coming soon and now that my listing is live on the MLS, what happens?
- We don’t sync these automatically. You will need to go to your listing, enter the corresponding MLS number and then select “sync with MLS”
5. I am ready to sync with the MLS but, my property isn’t showing. Is there a delay?
- This depends on your MLS. Once the property is entered on the MLS, we then need to pull that data into the CINC system
6. What information is updated and overridden when I sync with the MLS?
- Address, Listing Price, Beds, Baths, Sqft, Year built, date listed, Expire date, Property Details
7. How is days on market calculated?
- Date Listed minus Current date. Once synced with the MLS, date listed is from your MLS
8. I added a seller contact on a listing, where can I find them in the system?
- If they were a current lead, you can find them in your normal leads page. If you added them new, then you can find them under contacts
9. Why do these not show under leads? Aren’t they the same?
- We are hoping to move to an updated system in the future that will be more flexible for you in cases such as investors, repeat buyers/seller and client who buy and sell from you. So, this is the VERY early stages of that update.
10. If I filter or search for something under Team listings will the search remain when I switch to another tab?
- If you are moving from team listings to a pipeline, then yes. We treat the prospects page differently because it’s different info.
11. Can I add custom stages to this pipeline like I can on the leads page?
- We found while talking to clients that theses were the most commonly used stages. You will not be able to add custom stages.
12. Which of my leads are showing up on the prospects page? How did they get here?
- These are leads who have been generated from the CINC seller suite or are a buyer who also said they have a home to sell. They are any lead marked as a seller, not just the ones with property info. They will remain in leads right now but, we wanted to make it easier to find them.
13. Where can I add drips and plans to my listings?
- Right now this functionality is not available. We are working on an update to drips and plans so that it is easier to use
14. Do my reminders show up on the launchpad? Where can I find a list of them?
- Reminders for listings are only on the listing right now. This will be something we look into for future additions
15. Is there a place my client can see updates about their listing?
- There isn’t now but, it is something we have heard and know we want to include for future updates
Click here for a video overview!