You will need CINC Number assigned to you before you can text a lead from the platform or send an automated text from the platform to a lead.
This article details how you get your own CINC number.
***Note these are instructions for setting up your own number as an agent. If you are a Broker level user and wish to manage all your agent's numbers and any CINC Dialers, reference this article: Managing Agent CINC Phone Numbers
1. Navigate to your Profile and Settings page by clicking on your picture in the upper right-hand corner of the CRM.
2. Go to the Agent CINC Number section of your profile and click the +Add CINC Number button.
3. An Add CINC Phone Number window will immediately appear.
4. Enter your desired 3-digit area code into the field and click Search. This will populate all the available numbers in that area code to choose as your CINC number.
4. Press the Select button to choose your CINC Phone Number, which will be instantly assigned to your Agent Profile.
That's it, you are all set!
**Note: Any texts or calls to your CINC Phone Number will be forwarded to the cellphone number listed within the cellphone field in your Agent profile. For this reason, it's imperative to confirm the cellphone number in your profile is correct.
If for any reason you are unable to add a CINC Phone Number to your account, please email email@example.com or call our Support Team at 855-246-2717.