Option 1: Email Properties from the Lead's Saved Search
1. Click on the leads name and click either the yellow magnifying glass underneath their email address or the title of their saved search:
2. On the right hand side of the saved search tool, the matching properties will appear. Latest listings will show by default, however matching properties can be sorted by price point, beds, baths, and year built.
3. Select the properties you wish to send by clicking on the photo. Note: CINC recommends attaching 3-5 properties at a time although you can send up to 10.
4. To the right above the results "Share Properties" and the selected properties will be attached to an email by default. You can change the message type to a text through the Message Settings.
Note: When sending a text with properties, you can only send 3 as an MMS. It will appear as 3 photos and then corresponding links below.
Option 2: Attach specific Properties directly to an email or text message
1. Click the lead's valid email address or cell phone number or select ether option from the Quick Actions drop down menu on the Lead's Dashboard.
2. The Compose CINC Mail Message window will pop up for your email or Compose Message for a text. For either option, select the House icon to attach properties to the message.
3. Once the Property Modal screen comes up enter the specific Address or MLS number of the properties you would like to attach. You also have the option to complete a general search based on Beds, Baths, Price and Sq Ft. Clicking the Search magnifying glass to find the listings.
4. Select the Listing or Multiple Properties on the left side of the modal. The right side will list the properties you will be attaching to your message. Select Done when finished attaching the properties.
5. Once you've finished composing your message simply press send in the bottom right corner. You'll notice the number of properties you've attached to the message as well.