If you have a pond account and you need to edit who has access to the pond's leads, you can follow the steps below. With our newest updates to the pond, you can edit who has access much easier than before. Please remember that you must be a Broker level user to make any of these edits.
Steps to Edit Access
1. Navigate to your "Manage Agents" page.
2. Locate your pond and click on the name of your pond. This should be the pond that you're looking to edit who has access to it.
**You can use the "Show Only Pond Accounts" button at the top to locate your pond easier.
3. You're now viewing the Profile & Settings for this pond account. From here, navigate to the "Advanced" tab.
4. From the Advanced tab, you'll look underneath the first box for the button saying "Manage Pond Agents". Click this button to open the list of your team members.
5. You can now select who should and should not have access to your pond account. This page saves as you make edits, so there's no update/save button to click here. That's it!
Here's a link to explain how to edit who gets notifications and what notifications are sent after you've created the pond: Click here
Here's a link to provide more info on the Sink or Swim Pond Routing option & how to set it up: Click here
Here's a link on how to create a pond account: Click here