Behavioral Messages are automated text or email communication sent to leads based on specific actions they've taken on your site. These messages are meant to help start the communication with your leads and increase your presence in their home buying process. Essentially we want to help you as the agent start the conversation with leads that are active and most likely to set appointments. With Behavioral Messaging enabled, the CINC Platform is essentially working for you and freeing up your time!
Behavioral Messaging is located within the Automations Tab of the navigation bar. Watch the video below for the tutorial on how to use this tool.
General Behavior Rules for all New and Attempted Contact Leads:
1. Lead updated their phone number upon visit to the site
2. Lead submitted a Property Inquiry
3. Lead viewed the same property 3 times within 5 days
4. Lead opened an email after 30 days of inactivity
5. Lead hasn’t logged in for 30 days and logs back in
6. Lead viewed any property 10 times within 7 days
7. Lead favorited 3 properties within 14 days
8. Lead submitted a home evaluation 7 or more days after registration.
Specific Pipeline Behavior Rules
1. Lead in the sold pipeline returns to the site after a year or more.
2. Lead in the contacted pipeline returns to the site after 30 days, and there have been no call notes applied and no appointments set.
CINC Number Validation Step:
The first time you enable a Behavioral Message, you will get the following modal to ensure that your name, CINC number and cell phone are all setup. Once you have your information in all the fields, you can send yourself a test message if you wish.
Behavioral Messaging FAQ:
- How do I set these up? Simply navigate to the page and switch on the rules you wish to use. That's all!
- Can I set this up for my whole team? No, each individual agent will need setup the rules they wish to you. There is no site-wide setup.
- Will this work for my pond accounts? Yes! It works just like any other agent. A broker level user can give the pond account the Permission to access Behavioral Messaging.
- Will my leads get both a text AND an email? We will always sent a text first and only fall back on email if the text can't be delivered due to invalid or unsubscribed number.
- Are these messages sent to my leads immediately after an action occurs? No, they are not. We purposely delayed them anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, within normal business hours (8am - 8pm based on your site's timezone), to make them appear more real.
- Can I edit or add more lead behavior rules? No, because we spend time pulling data to find the 'sweet spot' for the best result.
- Can I edit the content of the text and email responses? No, not at this time.
- Can a lead get multiple texts/emails from these a day? Nope! They can only get 1 per day.
- What thresholds are in place so that our most active leads don't get inundated with responses all the time? Not only can a lead only get 1 text or email per day, they can also only get 1 of the same responses every 14 days.
- How do I know a Behavioral message was sent to one of my leads? You can sign up to receive notifications especially if there is a particular rule that converts well in your area.
- Where can I see the messages that were sent? These will be in the Notes and Activity history of the lead just like any email or text