Trashing a lead will only remove that lead from your visibility on your leads dashboard however will NOT delete the lead from your system nor will it disable their access to your site.
Trashing Your Leads
To Trash a lead on your leads dashboard, you would take the following steps:
- From your leads dashboard, locate the lead in which you are wanting to trash
- Access the PIPELINE column, located two columns to the right of the Name/Info column
- Below the Pipeline column, select Quick Actions > Trash This Lead
- Once selected, your lead's name should be highlighted in red in which will confirm they've been trashed
* Please Note: Initially your trashed lead will remain visible on your leads dashboard until you refresh your dashboard.
Managing your Trashed Leads
You can access & manage your trashed leads on your Leads Dashboard by filtering them out. To access your trashed leads, you would take the following steps:
- From your leads dashboard, select Filters > Show All Filters
- Use your scroll bar in filters to scroll downward and select Status > Trash > Apply (Deselect the other status options in which you don't want to view)
Once you've applied that filter, you will have access to all of your trashed leads!
For instructions on how to Trash a Lead on the CINC Agent App, please CLICK HERE to view that topic based article.
Need to recover a Trashed lead? CLICK HERE to learn how!