There are times where you may need to send a lead more than just a handful of properties. If their home search criteria is currently broad, you may want to expose them to 50 or even hundreds of listings at a time. Sending a lead an entire list of properties within their Saved Search criteria is easy to do!
Follow the steps below to link a lead their entire Saved Search via email or text.
1. Access the lead's Saved Search by selecting the yellow magnifying glass icon or the Saved Search parameters from within the Lead's profile.
2. To send a link to the lead that contains the matching properties within their saved search, click on the "Generate Link" button located next to the Create New search button:
3. This will generate a shortened URL for you. After you select Generate Link, select the "Copy Link".
4. Optional: Within the compose message screen, click on the chain icon to create a unique hyperlink name:
5. Hit Ctrl+V to paste the URL into the URL text box. The "Text to Display" will be the text of the hyperlink that the lead sees:
6. When the lead clicks on that hyperlink, they will be directed back into the site and automatically filtered to the matching homes within their saved search. From there they can favorite properties, add additional filters to their saved search, and re-save the search: