Say goodbye to boring drip campaigns....
CINC’s AutoTracks will put you back in the driver seat of your business and allow you to reach your goals easier and faster than ever before. AutoTracks will automatically put each lead onto the right follow up “track” based on their buying personality. Think of it as your CINC cruise control for follow up. Set it and forget it. (Wait, you still have to drive so don’t go too far.)
This Overview page will show you, as an agent, your active, paused and disabled AutoTracks. You can change the status here, click on the Leads number to expand that section and see the leads assigned to this AutoTrack plus, get a little more info about the AutoTrack at a glance.
- Active = Will apply to all leads that meet the trigger criteria and can be applied manually
- Paused = Paused AutoTrack will also pause all instances on a lead
- Disabled = Disabled AutoTrack will remove instances on leads but template remains
- Deleted = GONE from library and leads
- How is this page sorted? Autotracks are sorted by status, active at the top, then paused and then disabled
- Why can’t I change the status of some of them? You must be the owner OR have edit permissions to adjust the status or edit the AutoTrack
The first page you land on to create a template will be the templates page. This is done on purpose to make it easier for you to add a new AutoTrack to your platform. No more starting from scratch if you don't want to! We have added brand NEW content here for you to utilize. There 3 template types users can choose from; sequence, calendar and checklist. We have purposely made these flexible to account for various team needs while still adding features that have been requested for many years, such as holidays.
- What do the categories do? Nothing, they are for organizational purposes.
- Can I create my own categories or edit the current ones? No, we did extensive user research to determine the ones displayed
The Sequence AutoTrack is flexible enough to allow you to create tracks for Nurturing such as Day 1, 3, 5, Monthly Newsletters, and all types of combinations.
Everyone = Everyone is everyone you can see on your leads dashboard. This means buyers, sellers and even recruits. This does not include opportunities on your listings dashboard.
- What time zone are the communication times in? Time zone of your website
- What holidays are included in the skip holidays option? Same options that are in template builder, basic holidays including bank holidays. Example: New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, 4th of July, etc
- Is this Auto-saving as a user works on it? Yes, your changes are autosaved as indicated at the top of the wizard.
- Can I start creating an AutoTrack and come back? Say I get interrupted. Yes, your changes are autosaved and you can come back and any time to finish
- What does a blocking reminder do? A blocking reminder will stop the ENTIRE AutoTrack from continuing until someone completes the reminder.
Calendar AutoTracks or date specific tracks, allows you to use holidays or date-based items. This could be used as Yearly Holiday Tracks, a seasonal track or monthly newsletters.
- Why do I have to select a year for the calendar AutoTrack? You need a year so you can pick specific dates within that year. For example, Thanksgiving will fall on different days in 2019 than in 2020
- Can I add my own holidays? No, you can’t. However, you can select specific dates if you would like to send on a holiday not offered.
- What happens in say 2020 if I have a 2019 Holiday AutoTrack setup? You will need to update it to 2020 if you want to use it again this next year. You can make a copy of the 2019 AutoTrack or create a new one and daisy chain them together.
Checklist is the start of more plan updates to come. When you think about it, plans are essentially checklist with a few emails. The flexibility here comes when you apply this template to lead, you can set specific dates.
With the new AutoTracks, we have updated the permissions section. By selecting "allow team members to access this template", you are making the template private and allowing others to make copies of it.
- What does select “allow team members to access this template” do? This changes the template from private to public.
- Can Copy = is visible to those on the domain to create their own copy
- Can edit = allows someone other than the template owner to make edits to the master Ex: Site owner wants admin to help make edits
- Is Owner = there can only be 1 owner. You can transfer ownership to someone other than yourself but, you WILL lose edit rights Ex: an agent creates an AutoTrack that the whole team likes. The agent can transfer ownership to the admin to then make public to the whole team to copy.