Video messaging revitalizes normal emails and texts messages and allows you to connect with your leads on a more personal level. By putting a face to the name, video messaging humanizes your message, which gives you credibility and establishes trust with your leads.
How to record & send Video Messages:
1. From your Leads Dashboard, select the Lead you would like to send a video to.
2. Click the Text or Email icon to open the message type you would like to compose.
3. Select the Video Icon located within the Compose CINC Mail Message box.
Note: In order to record your video, you must first Allow your browser to gain access your computer microphone & camera. See image below on how to give access if disabled on your computer.
4. Next, you'll Click the red record button to start recording
5. Once your recording has stopped or you have stopped the recording will need to name your video file to move forward.
6. After naming your video select Save.
You will now be in your Video Library and able to see the video you just made processing.
See image below:
7. Preview the video you recorded by clicking the Play icon located directly to the left of the video's name.
8. Selecting the name of the video will allow you to Attach the video to your message.
That's it! You are now ready to finish composing your message and send it to your client!
Need some help on how to create a great Video Message? Click here for Video Messaging Best Practices!