CINC University in Atlanta and Phoenix are both reopening! We are only doing so after careful consideration and in accordance with Federal, State, and Local regulations, mandates, and recommendations.Our number one priority in doing so is with the safety of our staff and client’s in mind. Our secondary priority is to provide the support you need to grow your business.
- Here are the major safety precautions that we have taken: We have hired special cleaning crews to clean the CINC training centers.
- We will be practicing social distance guidelines at all times.
- Special seating arrangements have been made to provide appropriate distancing. *Note – Due to the distancing seating, we will only have space for 40 attendees. ½ of those seats have been filled. If you want to join us, please sign up now to guarantee a seat.
- Our approved caterers will be providing bottled water, canned individual beverages, and individual secure boxed lunches.
- Our host hotels In Atlanta and Phoenix are on the approved open list.
- The training facility will be cleaned and sanitized every evening after training concludes for the day.
- The shuttle company is ensuring the proper cleaning and sanitizing of their buses as well as providing sanitizing wipes for each person.
With this said, if you feel comfortable in attending “live” support training from our professional training team, please visit https://www.cinccommunity.com/cincuniversity to sign up for an event!
We want to confirm that we have taken every precaution to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients. We are also committed to being there for you to help you with your critical business needs by delivering the training you need to succeed. We want you to know that CINC is there for you. Committed to your success!