You're most likely here because you've trashed a lead and now need to recover it. We get it, mistakes happen. Lucky for you, trashing a lead does not completely remove it from your system and there are easy ways to bring the lead back into view!
See instructions below on how to recover a single lead or recover multiple leads at once.
Recovering an Individual Lead
If you remember the person's contact information you can do a keyword search in your system by name, cell phone number or email address.
1. Using the Search Bar at the top of your Leads Dashboard search for your lead using either of the criteria listed above and press Enter.
After pressing Enter on your keyboard to initiate the keyword search, the trashed lead will appear in your Leads Dashboard. Since the lead is in the Trash status, the lead's name will be red in color.
2. Next, select the Quick Actions from within your Pipeline column.
3. Within the drop down menu select Restore this Lead.
That's it! Now the lead is recovered and no longer in the Trash status. The lead's name will also change back to blue.
Recovering Leads in Mass
If you can't remember a specific lead's details, need to see all of your leads that have been trashed OR need to mass recover multiple leads we recommend utilizing your Filters.
1. Select Filters from your left side Navigation Bar on your Leads Dashboard and locate the Status filter.
2. Next select that you only want to show leads in Trash status and then press Apply. See how this is done below:
All Trashed leads will appear and their names will be red.
3. Select the leads you want to restore by selecting the box next to their names.
4. Click Mass Actions nearer to the top of your screen and select Untrash Selected Leads from the drop down menu. A pop up window will immediately appear to confirm the mass restore. Once you're sure you want to untrash press Yes and that's it!