Automatically send Video Messages to your leads through AutoTracks!
In the video below, we'll cover how you can include Video Text Messages and Video Email Messages in the communication cadences you've created or want to create with AutoTracks.
Following the video there's a step by step guide as well.
How to Include Video Messages with AutoTracks
1. Select Automations from your left side navigation menu.
2. You will automatically land on your AutoTracks Overview Page. From there either edit an existing AutoTrack or Start creating a new one.
3. Within the AutoTrack, you'll want to add your communication Step. The Step can be added to an existing day on your AutoTrack cadence. Alternatively, you can Add a New Day to your AutoTrack and then add in your new communication step within that day. The gif below demonstrates both:
4. If you opted to Add a Video Text to your cadence, you'll want to locate the Add Video button within the compose Text window.
5. If you want to add a Video Email, you'll want to press the Attach File button and select to Add Video from the drop down menu.
6. Within the Video Management pop-up window for either Video Texts or Video Email, you can record a new video right from your desktop or select a previously recorded Video Message from your library. In order to record, you may get a pop-up reminding you to enable your browser to access you computer's microphone and camera.
7. Should you need to allow access, select the lock icon within your browser and "Allow" your CINC site to access them.
8. Next, if you're creating a new video Record your Video Message. For Text Videos, keep it short and sweet as 20 seconds in length is the max. For Email Video, the maximum length of your video is 2 minutes. Video Messaging Best Practices can be found by clicking here.
9. Once you've Saved your Video to the Video Management Library select the file name from the Video Library. Select Attach Video to attach it to your message.
10. Compose the rest of your Video Message, set when the message should be scheduled to go out in your cadence and last press Update to save.
11. Continue to create or update the rest of your AutoTrack! Be sure to Save and/or Publish your AutoTrack before Exiting the AutoTrack Wizard.