Broker level users have the opportunity to manage the Featured Listings displayed on the CINC website's homepage in the following ways:
- Adjust the total number of Featured Listings being highlighted
- Select specific listings to highlight in the Featured Listings section
- Request a certain area/location to pull listings from in order to have highlighted in the Featured Listings section
Any other CINC Users (Agents and/or Partners) with the add-on permission to edit Featured Listings will also have the opportunity to manually select listings to highlight in the Featured Listings section of the CINC site's home page. Click here for more information on adjusting CINC Account Permissions as a Broker level user.
This article covers how to change the number of Featured Listings can be displayed on your site as well as how to manually select listings to have Featured.
Adjust the Total Number of Featured Listings Displayed *Broker Level User Only*
1. Select Website from the left side navigation menu of the Dashboard.
2. You'll now be on your CINC site's Home Page Page Editor by default.
3. Within the Home Page Editor locate your Featured Listings section. Its commonly the first section on the page.
Note: If you do not have a Featured Listings section, press the Add Section button located in the top right side of the Editor. From the Add Section submenu, select to add Featured Listings to your homepage and press Save for the section to appear.
4. Within the Featured Listings section press the Settings Gear icon.
Within the Settings submenu is where you'll be able to adjust the Section Layout. This controls the total number of Featured Listings displayed on the Home Page of your search site. Listings are shown multiples of 3's with 12 being the max.
As the Broker, you also have the opportunity to change the Featured Listings Section's Background color. Last, the Edit Featured Listings option will automatically redirect you to your Properties Tab, where you can manually select properties within your MLS to feature on your Home Page.
5. Press Save within the Settings submenu, and also press Save Page within the Page Editor for your changes to take effect.
Manually Select Properties to Display as Featured Listings on the Homepage
1. Navigate to your Properties Tab from the left side navigation of your Dashboard.
2. From the Properties Tab, locate the listing you wish to Feature or Not Feature on your site's home page. Use the Featured column and the drop down menu to make your selection. The system will auto-save your changes.
3. Give the site a few minutes to process the changes on the Home Page. You may want to refresh your web browser as well.
If your site is running on any of our Castle Theme templates, manually selected Featured Listings will have a Featured Property banner like the one shown below!
Further questions on managing your Featured Listings? Please contact CINC Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-246-2717 for additional help!