CINC AI is a revolutionary tool that uses artificial intelligence to converse with your leads and push them toward the goal of Agent Readiness or Appointment. Alex, our AI Lead expert runs 24/7/365 and with it's human like empathy will converse with any lead that is sent to it. Through text messaging Alex will identify itself as an assistant to your brokerage working under the assigned agent. Alex will purposefully misspell and correct itself for more human like interactions, use emojis when appropriate and work to push the lead towards the goal.
CINC AI is an add-on feature that needs to be added by your Account Manager. This add-on feature costs $200 per month. ***Note: The current price is introductory pricing for CINC AI and is subject to change.***
The video below walks through how to Get Started with CINC AI and initial best practices of using the tool. We've also provided a Getting Started with CINC AI Checklist in this article and information on CINC AI Saved Filters.
Getting Started with CINC AI Checklist
Before turning on CINC AI we highly recommend Brokers/Admins follow these steps below for successful implementation of the tool.
1. Turn off Speed to Lead AutoTrack for your verified lead sources.
- If you actively receive any unverified lead sources and wish to keep those on the Speed to Lead AutoTrack, change the AutoTrack trigger settings to include the unverified source. Need assistance with your AutoTracks? Click here.
2. Turn off Switchboard Sarah or Auto-Reassign Features
- It is important to turn off these lead routing features if you opt to have CINC AI running on your system. The CINC AI, Alex, texts the lead from an agent assigned CINC Number. If the lead is constantly being reassigned, the number texting the lead will constantly update thus causing a negative experience. It's for this reason Switchboard Sarah and Auto-Reassign should be turned off.
3. Turn on Behavioral Messaging
- Any lead that replies to Behavioral Messages triggers the CINC AI for Active Leads and Alex will take control of the initial conversation from there. Click here for more information on Behavioral Messaging.
4. Toggle on CINC AI for you and your agents from the CINC AI tab in the Automations Section
5. Dial leads alongside CINC AI using the P and F filters for maximum results
- Our CINC AI Alex does NOT replace the best practice of dialing your leads. Using the P&F Filter method for prospecting and increasing your conversion rates is still law of the land. What Alex does do well is increase your team's opportunity for lead contact and setting appointments.
Helpful notes if your team uses Pond Accounts:
- Name your pond account after team name or real person in your office. CINC AI references the agent assigned (which will be the pond account) whenever the lead asks for contact information. They also reference the name when handing off the lead to an agent on the team.
- Email and cell phone associated with pond MUST BE MONITORED – this is where alerts will be sent when lead is agent ready or not interested
- Set up your pond account with CINC Number so CINC AI Alex can text the leads assigned to the pond.