Our CINC U Team walks us through more detail on how to Get Started with CINC AI. We'll also talk more extensively about best practices in using CINC AI alongside your current follow up initiatives.
Getting Started with CINC AI Checklist
Before turning on CINC AI we highly recommend Brokers/Admins follow these steps below for successful implementation of the tool.
1. Turn off Speed to Lead AutoTrack for your verified lead sources.
- If you actively receive any unverified lead sources and wish to keep those on the Speed to Lead AutoTrack, change the AutoTrack trigger settings to include the unverified source. Need assistance with your AutoTracks? Click here.
2. Turn off Switchboard Sarah or Auto-Reassign Features
- It is important to turn off these lead routing features if you opt to have CINC AI running on your system. The CINC AI, Alex, texts the lead from an agent assigned CINC Number. If the lead is constantly being reassigned, the number texting the lead will constantly update thus causing a negative experience. It's for this reason Switchboard Sarah and Auto-Reassign should be turned off.
3. Turn on Behavioral Messaging
- Any lead that replies to Behavioral Messages triggers the CINC AI for Active Leads and Alex will take control of the initial conversation from there. Click here for more information on Behavioral Messaging.
4. Toggle on CINC AI for you and your agents from the CINC AI tab in the Automations Section
5. Dial leads alongside CINC AI using the P and F filters for maximum results
- Our CINC AI Alex does NOT replace the best practice of dialing your leads. Using the P&F Filter method for prospecting and increasing your conversion rates is still law of the land. What Alex does do well is increase your team's opportunity for lead contact and setting appointments.
Recommended Saved Filters
If you would like additional assistance on staying on top of your CINC AI opportunities beyond receiving Notifications, we recommend adding the following Saved Filters to your site:
- AI1:: Agent Ready
- AI2:: Needs Follow Up
- Built using filter: AI Conversations: Needs Follow-up
- Built using filter: AI Conversation: Muted