Alex is ready. Your leads are waiting. Let's Get Started!
Alex is the name of the CINC AI who will be texting with your leads. Alex will converse with human like empathy, driving the lead to Agent Ready or Appointment Ready status. Alex will identify itself as an assistant to your brokerage working under the assigned agent. Alex works 24/7/365 and is always available so you don't have to be!
- Don't have CINC AI yet. What are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to get signed up.
- Still need more info on CINC AI? CLICK HERE to learn more.
The video below walks you through Getting Started with CINC AI and initial best practices to set you up for success while CINC AI (Alex) works for you! We've also included a Getting Started with CINC AI Checklist and some saved filters we find useful for working leads Alex has handed off.
Getting Started with CINC AI Checklist
CINC AI (Alex) requires a CINC Number - this is the number Alex will text from. Be sure all agents that enable AI (including Pond accounts) have a CINC Number. Need a CINC Number? CLICK HERE.
Read through entire checklist before enabling to ensure your site is optimized for CINC AI (Alex)! Don't need this much detail? CLICK HERE for the Quick Start Checklist.
- After adding CINC AI to your account, log into your CINC platform to begin next steps.
- Using the lefthand nav menu, click Automations > CINC AI. This is your CINC AI Settings Dashboard.
- Site Owner/Main User - can enable AI for themselves and all agents
- Brokers (Not site owner/main user) - can enable CINC AI for themselves only
- Agents - can enable CINC AI for themselves only
- Click toggle to enable CINC AI for your leads.
- Enable for New Leads - enables CINC AI (Alex) to handle the initial qualifying of a new lead via text message. Once the lead replies, CINC AI (Alex) will handle the conversation until the lead is ready to speak to an agent.
- Enable for Active Leads - enables CINC AI (Alex) to handle qualifying responses to behavioral message triggers. Once the lead replies, CINC AI (Alex) will handle the conversation until the lead is ready to speak to an agent.
- CINC AI (Alex) is now ready to work your leads, driving them to be Agent Ready or Appointment Ready.
- When leads are deemed Agent Ready or Not Interested by CINC AI (Alex), you received a CINC Agent App push notification, an email, and a text with a link to the lead profile. Lead profile will include conversation information so you know what was discussed before reaching out.
- If you enabled CINC AI (Alex) for new leads, DISABLE the CINC Speed to Lead AutoTrack to avoid overlap & miscommunication with the lead.
- If your team uses any custom AutoTracks that trigger on New Lead pipeline, those will also need to be disabled or adjust the triggers.
- This is a permission based feature. Broker/Owners will need to give agents permission to use AutoTracks. To learn more about AutoTracks, CLICK HERE.
- If you enabled CINC AI (Alex) for active leads, ENABLE the CINC Behavioral Messaging feature.
- This is a permission based feature. Broker/Owners will need to give agents permission to use Behavioral Messaging. Then each agent will need to toggle on the specific behaviors they want worked. To learn more about Behavioral Messaging, CLICK HERE.
Does your team use a Pond Account? Take these additional steps for site optimization:
- Open the Profile & Settings for the Pond Account.
- Update pond name to be your brokerage/company name, team name, or a real person in your office. CINC AI (Alex) will reference the agent assigned in CINC when handing the lead off to the agent assigned or if the lead requests contact info.
- Using pond names like "Fish Pond" or "Shark Tank" or even a fake person like "Will Ponds" are fun internally, but can cause confusion on the leads end.
- Email and Cell Phone used to set up the pond MUST BE MONITORED!
- CINC AI (Alex) will ONLY NOTIFY the main email and cell phone in the pond profile - not every agent with access. Best practice is to have a 'pond manager' who can field the leads as they are handed off.
- Make sure pond account has a CINC Number. This is the number Alex will be texting from - without this number Alex cannot do its job.
CINC AI (Alex) is Enabled. Now what?
Now that CINC AI (Alex) is enabled on your profile, continue to dial your leads alongside. Alex is AMAZING, but cannot replace daily dials to your leads. Using the P&F Saved Filters for prospecting and follow-up is still law of the land. What Alex does do well is increase your team's opportunity for lead contact and setting appointments.
- For more information on Structuring Your Day with CINC AI, CLICK HERE.
- For more information on our P and F Filters for Prospecting and Follow-up, CLICK HERE.
While Alex is working your leads, be on the lookout for new alerts from CINC. You will received New AI Conversation Alerts and AI Disposition Conversation Alerts.
- New AI Conversation Alert
- These notifications occur when any new text conversation has been started by AI.
- We notify agents of New Conversations so they are aware the conversation is taking place and can follow along in lead profile. These conversation will not play out on agent phone - full conversation in lead profile on website (coming soon to mobile).
- You can mute the AI to end a conversation and prevent future AI engagement. To learn more, CLICK HERE.
- Agent Ready/Appointment Ready - AI Disposition Conversation Alert
- These notifications occur when a lead is determined to be ready to speak to an agent.
- This is a broader notification - the lead could be ready for an appointment/phone call and has provided a rough appointment window or Alex is unable to continue the conversation, but lead is showing interest.
- Scripting asks for weekdays or weekends and mornings, afternoons, or evenings - Alex does its best to not set hard times as your availability is unknown
- These notifications will include a link to the lead so you can view the entire conversation in preparation to reach out.
- Not Interested - AI Disposition Conversation Alert
- These notifications occur when a lead is determined to be not interested.
- AI is muted on these leads. AI will automatically unmute to handle responses to any behavioral message the lead triggers. To learn more about muting and muting your leads, CLICK HERE.
- We strongly suggest you still work these leads as they may still show interest and be active on your site. Keep these leads as Attempted Contact so the pull into your daily call filters P1 -P4.
As you get used to working with Alex, it will be important to easily find lead Alex has either handed off as Agent Ready or deemed not the lead to be Not Interested. To do that, CINC recommends creating and using the two saved filters below to easily find these leads in your platform. Need help creating saved filters, CLICK HERE or reach out to your support team for more assistance.
- AI1::Agent Ready - Highlights all leads that AI has dispositioned to Agent Ready/Appt Ready - lead expecting phone call - review notes and dial.
- Saved Filter Criteria - AI Conversations > Needs Follow-up
- AI2::Needs Follow-up - Highlights any lead that has AI muted (AI is off). These leads are no longer being worked by Alex.
- Saved Filter Criteria - AI Conversations > Muted
For a full CINC AI Overview and FAQs, CLICK HERE.