Lender Page sections are a great way to display information about lenders you directly work with. It gives leads a quick place to see contact information about your lender, any added personal information or highlights about the lender, and links to help quickly direct leads to the lenders website where they can view additional home financing information and any pre-approval application processes the lender offers.
We make it easy for CINC Clients with these partnerships to highlight their Lenders on their CINC Sites.
Lender information can be added and highlighted website’s Home page, About page, or on Custom Pages that have been added to the website.
Below, we'll walk our Broker Level Users through how to create their own Lender Pages/Lender Sections.
How to Add a Lender Page
1. From the left-side navigation bar select Website. This will automatically open up the Page Editor.
Within the Page Editor tool, we make it easy for you to edit your Home and About pages of your website and add Custom Pages. When editing and adding pages on your site, you will also have the ability to add sections to each page. One of these sections is a Lender Page section. Most CINC clients add Lender Page Sections to a Custom Page.
2. Click on the Add Section button in the upper right side of the page you wish to modify.
3. An Add New Section pop up window will appear. Select Lender Page from the list and click Save.
4. A new Lender Page section will appear on the page.
Within this section you can do the following:
- Upload a Company Logo and Profile Picture of the lender/mortgage partner
- Add website links to direct traffic to the Lender's own personal website
- Add the Lender's personal contact information and any social media links
- Use the Lender Side Contact section to highlight any additional information they would like to display
5. Most clients add Lender Page Sections to a Custom Page. If you've created a Custom Page to display your lender partnership make sure you adjust the Settings of the Custom Page so it can display on your site. To do this, within the Custom Page Settings click Enable Page and Show Navigation Tab.
6. Last, click Save Page within the Page Editor and it will display on the site!
Lender Page Section Settings
- In the section's tools you can adjust where the Featured Agent's section will appear on the page using the icon.
- The Settings icon allows you to adjust how the agents are arranged within this section (feature order, first name, last name). You can change the Background Color and Delete the entire section. Always press Save to lock in any of these updates made to the section.
- Control if the section appears on the page via the Show Section box
- Change the name of the section by selecting the blue Lender Page text.