Creating Custom Pages are a great way to highlight information about your company on your CINC site! You can use custom pages to highlight services you provide, partnerships you have with local vendors, and can even use custom pages for your recruitment initiatives!
The video below will walk Broker Level users through how to build Custom Pages with configurable Sections. Now, these Sections can be added to your website's Home Page, About Page and Branded Site as well.
Following the video are written instructions on building Custom Pages. Further to the bottom of this article we provide additional links to other articles that walk Broker Level users through building out the various Section types available.
Where to Create Custom Pages
Under the Website section of your Navigation Bar in the Page Editor tool you can add new custom pages to your CINC site, as well as edit your unbranded Home and About pages.
Under the Page Editor tool you can do the following:
- Edit your Home Page
- Edit your About Page
- Add Additional Custom Pages
How to Add Custom Pages
1. To add a Custom Page click
2. The Add Custom Page window will appear.
3. Add a Custom Page Title and then click Save to create a new blank custom page.
Click the Settings icon located at the top of your custom page to customize the page settings.
As seen above, within the Page Settings you can do the following:
- Click to Enable the Page. This will make the page active and viewable on the front end of the website.
- Click Show Navigation Tab to display this page under the corresponding section in the navigation tab of the website. See image below:
- Click to display a Registration Prompt when unregistered leads attempt to view the information on the page. This is a great option to help capture new buyer lead information.
- Click to display the page as a Career Page on the site.
Always remember to Save your Page's Settings and to Save the Page as well!
You can add several different section types to a Custom page, your Home page and more! Listed below are the available custom Sections.
Click the links to learn more about each section, as well as view a video tutorial about how to add each section type to your CINC site!