Broker Level Users can feature their agents on their website’s Home page, About page, Branded Site or on any Custom Pages that have added to the website.
The Featured Agents section can be created on sites that are using any one of the Castle Theme templates. See images below to see how this section appears on the CINC site.
Want to add a Featured Agents section to your own site? We'll show how easy it is to do below!
How to Add Featured Agents
1. From the left-side navigation bar select Website. This will automatically open up the Page Editor.
Within the Page Editor tool, we make it easy for you to edit your Home and About pages of your website and add Custom Pages. When editing and adding pages on your site, you will also have the ability to add sections to each page. One of these sections is a Featured Agents section.
2. Click on the Add Section button in the upper right side of the page you wish to modify.
3. An Add New Section pop up window will appear. Select Featured Agents from the list and click Save.
4. Navigate to the newly added Featured Agents section.
5. To add an agent to this section, simply click Add Agent and then select the agent you would like to feature from your Agent's list.
6. Repeat this process to add additional agents to this section.
On the front consumer-facing end of the website each selected agent will appear with their contact information displaying. Any information they included within the biography of their Agent Profile will display if the Featured Agents section were added to the About page or any Custom Page.
Featured Agent Section Tools
- In the section's tools you can adjust where the Featured Agent's section will appear on the page using the icon.
- The Settings icon allows you to adjust how the agents are arranged within this section (feature order, first name, last name). You can click to navigate to the Manage Agents Section of the website, change the Background Color and Delete the entire section. Always press Save to lock in any of these updates made to the section.
- Control if the section appears on the page via the Show Section box
- Change the name of the section by selecting the blue Featured Agents text.