The video below walks you through Getting Started with CINC AI and initial best practices to set you up for success while CINC AI (Alex) works for you! We've also included a CINC AI Quick Start Checklist.
CINC AI - QUICK START CHECKLIST
- Navigate to Automations > CINC AI.
- Click toggle to enable CINC AI for New Leads and Active Leads.
- If you enabled CINC AI (Alex) for new leads, DISABLE the CINC Speed to Lead AutoTrack.
- If you enabled CINC AI (Alex) for active leads, ENABLE the CINC Behavioral Messaging feature.
- CINC AI (Alex) is now ready to work your leads, driving them to be Agent Ready.
Does your team plan to use a Pond Account and CINC AI? Take these additional steps:
- Open the Profile & Settings for the Pond Account.
- Add CINC Number to Pond Account if one is not already assigned.
- Update pond name to be your brokerage/company name or team name.
- MONITOR the Email and Cell Phone used to set up the pond.
- CINC AI (Alex) will ONLY NOTIFY the main email and cell phone in the pond profile - not every agent with access. Best practice is to have a 'pond manager' who can field the leads as they are handed off by Alex.
CINC AI (Alex) is Enabled. Now what?
Now that CINC AI (Alex) is enabled on your profile, continue to dial your leads alongside for best results. For more information on Structuring Your Day with CINC AI, CLICK HERE.
While Alex is working your leads, be on the lookout for new alerts for CINC AI.
- New AI Conversation Alert
- These notifications occur when any new text conversation has been started by AI.
- Agent Ready/Appointment Ready - AI Disposition Conversation Alert
- These notifications occur when a lead is determined to be ready to speak to an agent.
- Not Interested - AI Disposition Conversation Alert
- These notifications occur when a lead is determined to be not interested.
As you get used to working with Alex, it will be important to easily find lead Alex has either handed off. To do that, CINC recommends creating and using the two saved filters below:
- AI1::Agent Ready - Highlights all leads that AI has dispositioned to Agent Ready/Appt Ready - lead expecting phone call - review notes and dial.
- Saved Filter Criteria - AI Conversations > Needs Follow-up
- AI2::Needs Follow-up - Highlights any lead that has AI muted (AI is off). These leads are no longer being worked by Alex.
- Saved Filter Criteria - AI Conversations > Muted
Looking for a deeper dive in to Getting Started with CINC AI, CLICK HERE!