You can add and display a slideshow of images on your CINC website’s Home page, About page, or on Custom Pages you have added to the website.
A Slideshow Section can be created on sites that are using any one of the Castle Theme templates.
In this article, we'll walk our Broker Level Users through how to add a Slideshow to their page. Watch the demonstration below or read the step by step guide below.
How to Add a Slideshow to Your Site
1. From the left-side navigation bar select Website. This will automatically open up the Page Editor.
Within the Page Editor tool, we make it easy for you to edit your Home and About pages of your website and add Custom Pages. When editing and adding pages on your site, you will also have the ability to add sections to each page. One of these sections is an image Slideshow Section.
2. To add a Slideshow first click within your Page Editor.
3. Once the Add New Section window appears, select Slideshow from the list of options and then click Save.
4. A blank Slideshow section will appear on the page.
5. To add images to the slideshow, simply click the Settings icon in the right corner of the new section and select Upload Images.
6. A Select a File window will immediately appear. Simply select an image from your CINC library to add to the Slideshow, or click Upload in the top right corner to upload an image file stored on your computer.
7. Select Attach to add the image to the Slideshow. The recommended image size is 1200px by 600px.
8. Repeat this process to add additional images into the Slideshow section.
9. Each added image will have a Heading and Subheading. Simply click the headings to edit and change the heading titles. You can also click the Call to Action Icon to link a URL to the slideshow image. See below.
10. Feel free to adjust any additional settings of the Slideshow to your preferences!
11. That's it! Press Save Page when done.
Slideshow Section Settings
Using the up and down icon you can drag your Slideshow section to any other location on the page.
In the section’s Settings you can also do the following:
- Adjust the Text Alignment
- Upload additional Images or Delete current ones
- Hide the Search Bar within this section
- Delete the section completely
- Save any updates you have made to the section.