Have clients raving about the amazing service you or your team provided during the home buying or home selling process? Spotlight those great testimonials on your CINC site to build trust with future prospects and boost your conversion rate!
We make it simple to Add Testimonials to their search site's Home page, About page and any additional Custom Pages that have been created. Testimonials can also be added to Branded Sites.
There are two available formats in which Testimonials can be displayed/highlighted. See both formats in the image gifs below:
A Testimonials Section can be created on sites that are using any of the Castle Theme templates.
In this article, we'll walk our Broker Level Users through how easy it is to add Testimonials to their site. Watch the demonstration below or read the step by step guide below.
How to Add Testimonials
1. From the left-side navigation bar select Website. This will automatically open up the Page Editor.
Within the Page Editor tool, we make it easy for you to edit your Home and About pages of your website and add Custom Pages. Many clients chose to add a Testimonial section to their site's Home Page. Alternatively you can display Testimonials on theAbout Tab, any Custom Pages, or opt to display your Testimonials on your Branded Site or Branded Site's About Tab.
2. After selecting the page you wish to have Testimonials displayed, click the Add Section button within your Page Editor.
3. Once the Add New Section window appears, select Testimonials from the list of options and then click Save.
4. A blank testimonial section will appear. To add testimonials to this section, simply click Add Testimonial.
5. Once the Select a Testimonial window appears (as shown below) you will want to click Add a New Testimonial.
Notice within this window, you can also click the pencil icon to edit a preexisting testimonial or click the trash icon to delete a testimonial from the section.
6. When Adding a New Testimonial or editing an existing one, the Edit Testimonial window will appear.
Simply type the required information into this section and then click Save.
7. After clicking Save, your new testimonial will appear in the Select a Testimonial window. Simply click the Client Name or Text of the testimonial to add the testimonial to the section.
8. Repeat this process to add additional testimonials! You can also adjust the Section's overall Settings too. Always press Save Page on your Page's Editor when complete.
Testimonial Section Settings
- In the section’s Settings you can move the Testimonials Section to a different area on the page utilizing the up and down arrow symbol.
- Click the Settings Gear , to adjust the Section Layout of the testimonials, change the Background Color, Delete the section, and Save any updates to the section.
- Control if the section appears on the page via the Show Section box.
- Change the name of the section if you'd like by selecting the blue Testimonials text.