Our CINC Sites support the opportunity to add and display Custom Sections to highlight additional information on the website’s Home page, About page, or on Custom Pages that have been added to the website.
With Custom Sections our Broker Level Users have even more creative control on what they wish to display on their site. With Custom Sections, Broker Level Users can add custom information and use a HTML formatting bar to modify how information is displayed. There is an opportunity to add images, media as well as hyperlinks. Custom Sections also provide the opportunity to add Source Code, which supports HTML code for even more creative control over the section.
Custom Sections can be added to CINC sites using any of our Castle Themes.
Below, we'll walk our Broker Level Users through how to add these Custom Sections to their site.
How to Add Custom Sections
1. From the left-side navigation bar select Website. This will automatically open up the Page Editor.
Within the Page Editor tool, we make it easy for you to edit your Home and About pages of your website and add Custom Pages. When editing and adding pages on your site, you will also have the ability to add sections to each page. One of these sections is a Custom Section.
2. To add your Custom Section first click within your Page Editor.
3. Once the Add New Section window appears, select Custom Section from the list of options and then click Save.
4. A new Custom Section will appear on the page. Navigate to the section. The benefit of Custom Sections is they can highlight any additional information you want to display on your website that does not correspond with the other section types offered.
Simply configure the section to the way you prefer! See image below which shows where on the HTML editor you can modify/control how content within the section appears.
5. Be sure to press Save Page on your Page's Editor when complete.
Custom Section Settings
- In the section’s Settings you can move the Custom Section to a different area on the page utilizing the up and down arrow symbol.
- Click the Settings Gear to adjust the Section Layout, change the section's Background Color, Delete the section, and Save any updates made.
- Control if the section appears on the page via the Show Section box.
- Change the name of the section if you'd like by selecting the blue Custom HTML text.