Forms are a great way to capture information and generate leads. On the CINC platform we support adding two different form types to your website's Home page, About page or on any Custom Pages that have been added to the site.
Inquiry Forms - This form type captures lead information and will generate lead opportunities.
Resume Forms - This form type can be used to support agent recruitment initiatives as they can be used to capture recruit information and upload resume files.
In this article, we'll our Broker Level users through how to add Forms to sites running on any of our Castle Theme Templates. Watch how easy it is below or read our step by step guide.
How to Add Forms to Your Site
1. From the left-side navigation bar select Website. This will automatically open up the Page Editor.
Within the Page Editor tool, we make it easy for you to edit your Home and About pages of your website and add Custom Pages. When editing and adding pages on your site, you will also have the ability to add sections to each page. One of these sections is a Form Section. Typically, if a CINC client needs to add a Form they will do so on a Custom Page.
2. To add a Form first click within your Page Editor.
3. Once the Add New Section window appears, select Form from the list of options and then click Save.
4. A blank form section will appear on the page. Once you navigate to the newly added section, you'll notice there are two different form types you can select in this section; Inquiry Forms and Resume Forms.
Inquiry Forms help to capture lead information, whereas a Resume Form is a great way to capture recruit information. The biggest different between these two form types is that the Resume Form allows for the uploading of additional files. (Examples of both are at the top of this article)
5. That's it! Adjust any additional Form Section Settings as needed and simply press Save Page when done.
Form Section Settings
- In the section’s Settings you can move the Testimonials Section to a different area on the page utilizing the up and down arrow symbol.
- Click the Settings Gear , to change the Background Color, Delete the section, and Save any new updates to the section.
- Control if the section appears on the page via the Show Section box.
- Change the name of the section if you'd like by selecting the blue Form text.