This article covers the best practices or muting and unmuting CINC AI on your leads.
The help article includes the old lead details. We are actively working to update all help an training content to reflect the update. For more information on your new lead details, CLICK HERE.
- Mute - ends current convo, prevent future lead engagement by ai
- Agent mutes AI by manually muting from lead profile, by texting the lead, or by setting the pipeline to appt set
- AI mutes itself when the lead is dispositioned as 'Not Interested'
- Unmute - CINC AI will engage when lead replies to Behavioral Message
- Unmute option available after AI is muted - located in pinned AI Card menu
- Auto-Unmute - Not Interested Leads Only - AI auto mutes when lead is dispositioned as Not Interested. AI will auto-unmute if lead triggers and replies to a BM.
- No agent action needed to unmute 'Not Interested' dispositioned leads
Muting CINC AI
Muting CINC AI ends current lead conversation and prevents future lead engagement. Agent takes over lead communication responsibility when muting their leads - CINC AI will no longer engage them.
Best Practices of When to Mute
- Agent connects with lead during daily prospecting
- Agent reviews lead's conversation and decides to take over communication
3 Ways to Mute
Manually Mute - click mute button on pinned AI Card in lead details will mute CINC AI
Text the Lead - texting the lead will mute CINC AI (agent handles conversation)
Set Appointment - moving the pipeline stage to Appt Set will mute CINC AI
Unmuting CINC AI
Unmuting allows CINC AI to handle lead replies to Behavioral Messaging. When agent unmutes the lead, CINC AI will engage when lead replies to Behavioral Message with scripting specific to the behavior the lead performed - (e.g. Submitted a property inquiry)
Best Practices of When to Unmute
- No lead communication for 30 days or more
- Agent sent lead a text, but wants AI to continue to handle engagement - e.g. Sending ETTA App
2 Ways to Unmute
Manually Unmute - click unmute button on pinned AI Card (AI handles conversation)
Auto-Unmute - *NOT INTERESTED LEADS ONLY* Leads dispositioned as 'Not Interested' automatically muted CINC AI. Because the system auto-mutes the leads, we will also auto-unmute CINC AI if the lead triggers a Behavioral Message. CINC AI will handle lead responses to Behavioral Messages.