We are excited to announce more updates to the lead details. These updates mirror the changes made to the rest of the lead details in December 2020. See below for more information about this update.
Lead Profile Toolbar - New Version (Release 3/18/2021)
- Actions Center - we've called out common actions into a vertical action center. Here you will click to call using a third party app on your computer (skype, facetime), text, email, and send the Etta App.
- More - Clicking the more button enables you to add reminders, start Autotracks, and set appointments.
- Lead Info - This top section in the new left rail displays lead's name, phone, email, lead type, saved search, and their activity. You can also pull social data by clicking on the lead initials profile icon.
- Pipeline & Labels - This section displays lead pipeline and labels. Labels will only show the first two rows of labels - click to open label manager to view all applied.
- Communication - This section displays last touch and last log in information.
- Email Information - This section displays the email open and click rates, property alert open rates, peak email usage time, and most common device.
- Source - This section shows when the lead registered and from what source.
The new version of the left rail organizes information so it is easily digestible and uses colors to call out key information like contact validity.
Left Rail - Old Version
Here is a screenshot of the old version for reference. The way in which CINC organized the info was how it was displayed. Also, there were multiple colors appearing that not only made it distracting but hard to understand for those suffering from color blindness.